Step by step procedure to follow if your plants are not getting water.
- Are the peat moss plugs 'bone-dry'?
- Is the water in the reservoir above the minimum line?
- Is the pump running?
- Is the pump plugged into the timer?
- Is the timer plugged into the power bar?
- Are the pins in the timer in the correct position? Try switching to 'outlet on' mode
- Is the power bar turned on? There is a switch on it.
- Is the power bar and GFCI plugged into the wall?
- Try pressing the reset button on the GFCI and checking the power bar again
- Try plugging the power bar directly into the wall. If it turns on only without the GFCI, the GFCI is detecting water has spilled onto your electronics somehow.
- Check there is power to that outlet in your home.
- Try turning the system off for 5 minutes and then turning it back on.
- Check that the supply line is connected to the pump.
If none of the above steps work please email us at email@example.com